Sunday, June 29, 2014

Garden Lover of my Soul

Laura, that is of whom I speak. she is my partner in this venture called Thyme in the Garden. And tomorrow is the 'echoing day of her birth' as poet John O'Donahue wrote.

We are united in our love of things that grow. When she was a very little girl, about 4 or so ,on her swing one day, she asked me." mama, why can't I touch the sky?" I wasn't sure how to reply but after 30 plus years, I have realized she touches the sky every day. She is passionate  about the garden and her love and artistry with plants are evident. She gives me the gift of glimpses of nature's beauty through her eyes- and I am blessed beyond compare day after day as she gives of herself in so many ways. I have watched her grow professionally these 8 years and would be honored to be half the woman of strength and beauty that she is. My Laura, garden lover of my soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment